Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Change is ...

It's amazing how much one's life can change in a year.

Since my last post in April 2009, I've had my series of ups and downs. I split from my boyfriend of 8.5 years, I completed an Ironman, I found out my dog had Lymphoma, I joined another season of TNT as a mentor, my house went into foreclosure, I moved to San Ramon, I learned some people just aren't who they seem to be, I gained some new amazing lifelong friends, I filed for bankruptcy ... and now finally ... FINALLY ... I feel like my life is getting back on track. It's a slow process but after building up the life I thought I would lead and then practically having to start over ... well things just don't change overnight.

At the moment I'm trying to focus on positive things. Thankfully I have people in my life to help me do that.

And there it is. The first blog in over a year. There's so much more that could be said. But for fear of dwelling on past events, I think that's enough for now.

No comments: