It's July ... and I caught a cold. Something doesn't seem right here. Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat and the feeling like I could throw up at any second. A feeling that lasted all day and carried into the night. Sunday less nausea but a worse sore throat. Today I just feel overall blah. I must look it too because while in a meeting with my boss this morning he said I looked miserable and told me to go home.
So needless to say I didn't get in any of my planned workouts this weekend which is more than a little irritating. I got to watch the Ironteam complete a 100 mile ride from hell (Tour of the East Bay Alps). I had done this ride last year and was in no way jealous of them on Saturday. I was perfectly content riding in the car and cheering them on from there; offering support when needed. But I was actually looking forward to running 16 miles on Sunday. I had a couple really good runs during the week and was hoping I would have a great long run - maybe even get a decent time.
Hoping this cold runs its course quickly. Off to nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment