Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week 1

Week 1 of training is over - and I think I did pretty good (especially just getting back into the groove of working out).

The goal for this week was:
Swimming: 48-80 mintutes
Biking: 240 minutes
Running: 135 minutes
Strength Training: 80 minutes

I was able to do:
Swimming: 30 minutes
Biking: 240 minutes
Running: 66 minutes
Strength Training: 70 minutes

I was able to get all the bike workouts in thanks to my mom getting me a bike trainer! I just set it up in the living room and can listen to my ipod or watch tv - it's the best thing ever!



Normally, the front tire sits in this thing called a block - it holds your tire off the ground - since I don't have one of those yet, I'm using a piece of wood I found in the garage. I tried using a phonebook first, but found it to be a little too soft and unstable.

So far I'm not too sore (we'll see what tomorrow feels like - I just finished a 2 hour bike workout). My "backside" may be hurting tomorrow!

No comments: