Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ironman Training: Days 1 & 2

I figured I should post something - since my last post was from May. Also about the last time I worked out. So now I've decided to take on this beast called Ironman (well actually Vineman since it's not an Ironman trademarked name ... whatever).

I started training yesterday with a 30 minute swim (1000 yards) in the pool followed by a 60 minute spin class at the gym - I felt pretty good for not working out in a loooooooooooong time. Tonight however, I'm supposed to strength train and run. This may be a little difficult considering I had a margarita with dinner ... but I'm going to do it nonetheless.

If you're coming here for the first time and would like to make a donation to LLS - please click on the link below. Or look for the "Donate" link on the right side of the page.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/VineFIrn09/mcarterqsa

Off to work out ... yippee!

No comments: