Monday, February 18, 2008

I Love Holidays

I skipped my run yesterday to let my body recover. I was beyond sore. Every muscle in my body hurt. So I went for a run this morning (due to the lovely holiday and me not having to work). I took Roxy out for 2 laps around the lake - then dropped her off at the house, grabbed a water bottle and went out for 3 more laps. Today was tough. I just don't feel like I'm improving in my workouts. Every one seems just as hard if not harder than the last one. I was able to run the first 2 laps, but I did a run/walk for the other 3. I set the alarm on my watch for every 2 minutes. I either ran 4 minutes and walked 2. Or ran 2 minutes and walked 2.

Here's the stats:
Total Time: 0:58:50
Pace: 11:34 min/mile
Distance: 5.08 miles
Speed: 5.5 avg mph / 8.4 max mph
Temperature: 47°F


View Larger Map

Tonight I plan to go for a swim. I would like to go to a spin class - but I think my lower body needs a break!




Here's a picture of my shredded tire from Saturday!

No comments: