Saturday, September 11, 2010

28 Days to Health: Day 1

I've started a journey of 28 days to health. It was Nate's idea and at first I had no interest in doing it at all. But somehow he talked me into it :P

My goal is to keep track of how I'm feeling through this process. I've already had a ton of people ask what it is, what it involves, what do we eat, etc. So I'm going to try to get it all down here.

For the most part, every day the meals will be the same with the exception of dinner and snacks if I need them.

Upon Waking: Water, Cleanse Capsule, and Detox Tea

Breakfast: Protein Shake (example: 2 scoops vanilla protein powder, 1/2 scoop fiber, 1 c. water, 1/4 c. coconut milk, 1/2 c. strawberries)

Mid-Morning Drink: Detox Tea

Lunch: Protein Shake (same as breakfast)

Mid-Afternoon Drink: 1 scoop Greens w/ 8oz water and 2 tsp Omega

Dinner Example: Chicken breast with brown rice pasta, pesto and asparagus (Yum!)

Before Bed: Cleanse Capsule (Cleanse Tea every other night)

Overall I felt pretty good today. The shakes are easy to make and taste decent. Dinner was delicious! Didn't feel hungry and didn't have any cravings. One thing I noticed is I have to pee ... A LOT!

Starting Weight: 154.5
I would like to measure body fat also but haven't had it tested yet.

No comments: