Week 2 is the start of "actively cleansing" the body. We've begun to incorporate the Cleanse powder in with our shakes and are now taking 2 Cleanse Capsules in the morning and before bed. I was a little worried that I may be running to the bathroom all day but it hasn't been like that at all.
Sunday night experienced some bloating and gas (sorry ... but that's part of the process).
I've started to get cravings for some foods we're not allowed to eat ... like pizza. I scoured the internet trying to find gluten free recipes but I guess we're not allowed pizza due to the yeast in the dough. So have to wait until after the cleanse to fulfill that craving.
Overall, feeling pretty good. I haven't been tired throughout the day like I normally am (bored ... at work ... but not tired).
No comments:
Post a Comment